Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Mystery Reader #5: A Sports Loving and Joke Telling Older Brother

 1) Mrs. Howard was my teacher!

2) I am still at Lanesboro School and if you saw me this year, you definitely noticed me.

3) I like sports, math, jokes, and Fortnite.

When younger brother read the clues, his immediate guess was his older brother.  The class could think of no one else that would fit these clues better!  It was so fun to have this former student back in 2nd grade as a mystery reader to surprise his younger brother.  He read his favorite Piggie and Gerald book, "Should I Share my Ice Cream?"  This was a perfect choice to go along with our Piggie and Elephant writing.  We also had fun asking him questions at the end about his age, grade, favorite foods, jokes, sports, and activities.  Thank you for stopping by as a Mystery Reader!  We loved seeing you!



No comments:

Post a Comment